Friday, March 9, 2012

Week 9 - Final Project

Finally, the time has come to put on together all the thoughts I have given to my Final Project. Basically, I addressed the issue of not having enough time for extra activities, technology-based or not. The solution I found was to include technology in the course not by creating extra activities, but by replacing existing ones from the textbook with others, available on the internet or created by myself.
Unfortunately, I could only try one of the activities, since the course I was teaching ended by February 9, while we were in Week 5 of our course. However, regular classes have already started, and again I have a group within the same level, with similar profile. I'll be able to check if the changes I planned are effective or not. However, I can say that the one we tried - "Stereotyped Views on Brazil and Brazilians" went just great.

3 comments:

  1. Dear celinabuildingconfidence,
    First I did not do what to do to handle my final project. But now, I understood the assignments we had done was for the final report.
    I really appreciate all of you to help me.
    Chiyoko

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your project and really liked it! I think you have replaced the activities very well and made your class more diverse :) Well done, Celina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my dear, you are very kind! Your Project Plan looks great! Whenever you come to São Paulo, let me know, it will be fantastic to meet you.
    Kisses,

    Celina

    ReplyDelete